Hawks vs. Pacers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Atlanta Hawks (6-6) are favored (by 3.5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (7-5) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 252.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hawks vs. Pacers Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: BSSE and BSIN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hawks Betting Records & Stats
- None of Atlanta's games this season have gone over this contest's total of 252.5.
- Atlanta has an average point total of 237.8 in its outings this year, 14.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- So far this season, the Hawks have compiled a 4-8-0 record against the spread.
- This season, Atlanta has won three out of the six games in which it has been favored.
- Atlanta has a record of 3-2 when it's favored by -165 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Hawks have a 62.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Hawks vs Pacers Additional Info
|Hawks vs Pacers Injury Report|
|Hawks vs Pacers Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs Pacers Prediction|
|Hawks vs Pacers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs Pacers Player Props|
|How to Watch Hawks vs Pacers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hawks vs. Pacers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 252.5||% of Games Over 252.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Hawks Insights & Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread in a lower percentage of its home games than away games. It has covered one time in six games at home, and it has covered three times in six games when playing on the road.
- The Hawks put up 119.9 points per game, only 3.9 fewer points than the 123.8 the Pacers allow.
- Atlanta is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 123.8 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Hawks vs. Pacers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Hawks vs. Pacers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.