Kennesaw State vs. East Carolina Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the East Carolina Pirates (3-2) and Kennesaw State Owls (4-1) going head to head at Minges Coliseum has a projected final score of 85-75 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of East Carolina, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 6:00 PM ET on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, East Carolina is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 7.5. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 157.5 total.
Kennesaw State vs. East Carolina Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Greenville, North Carolina
- Venue: Minges Coliseum
- Line: East Carolina -7.5
- Point Total: 157.5
- Moneyline (To Win): East Carolina -300, Kennesaw State +250
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Kennesaw State vs. East Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: East Carolina 85, Kennesaw State 75
Spread & Total Prediction for Kennesaw State vs. East Carolina
- Pick ATS: East Carolina (-7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (157.5)
East Carolina is 2-2-0 against the spread, while Kennesaw State's ATS record this season is 1-2-0. A total of three out of the Pirates' games this season have hit the over, and three of the Owls' games have gone over. The teams score 168.6 points per game, 11.1 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Kennesaw State Performance Insights
- The Owls put up 87.2 points per game (34th in college basketball) while giving up 72.8 per contest (230th in college basketball). They have a +72 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 14.4 points per game.
- Kennesaw State comes out on top in the rebound battle by an average of six boards. It records 44 rebounds per game (fourth in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 38.
- Kennesaw State hits 8.6 three-pointers per game (87th in college basketball) while shooting 27.6% from beyond the arc (312th in college basketball). It is making two more threes than its opponents, who drain 6.6 per game at 25.4%.
- Kennesaw State has committed three fewer turnovers than its opponents, averaging 13.2 (253rd in college basketball) while forcing 16.2 (34th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.