Georgia Tech vs. Cincinnati Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest between the Cincinnati Bearcats (4-0) and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-1) at Fifth Third Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 82-70 and heavily favors Cincinnati to take home the win. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Cincinnati should cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 10.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 147.5 over/under.
Georgia Tech vs. Cincinnati Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Fifth Third Arena
- Line: Cincinnati -10.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cincinnati -600, Georgia Tech +425
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Georgia Tech vs. Cincinnati Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cincinnati 82, Georgia Tech 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Georgia Tech vs. Cincinnati
- Pick ATS: Cincinnati (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Georgia Tech Performance Insights
- Offensively, Georgia Tech posted 69.7 points per game (221st-ranked in college basketball) last year. It gave up 70.8 points per contest at the other end (202nd-ranked).
- Last season the Yellow Jackets pulled down 32 rebounds per game (163rd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 33.7 rebounds per contest (322nd-ranked).
- Last season Georgia Tech ranked 105th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 14 per game.
- The Yellow Jackets were top-25 last year in turnovers, 24th-best in college basketball with 10 turnovers per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 294th with 10.6 forced turnovers per contest.
- Last season the Yellow Jackets drained 7.8 threes per game (125th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 33.5% (215th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Georgia Tech ranked 16th-best in college basketball by allowing a three-point shooting percentage of 30.1% to opposing teams. It ranked 51st in college basketball by allowing 6.2 three-pointers per contest.
- Of the shots attempted by Georgia Tech last year, 61.7% of them were two-pointers (69.7% of the team's made baskets) and 38.3% were from beyond the arc (30.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.