Mercer vs. Bowling Green Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Mercer Bears (1-4) and the Bowling Green Falcons (2-1) at Enmarket Arena has a projected final score of 72-68 based on our computer prediction, with Mercer taking home the win. Game time is at 12:00 PM on November 22.
The Bears are coming off of a 64-58 loss to Tulane in their most recent outing on Sunday.
Mercer vs. Bowling Green Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Enmarket Arena in Savannah, Georgia
Mercer vs. Bowling Green Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mercer 72, Bowling Green 68
Other SoCon Predictions
Mercer Schedule Analysis
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, the Bears are 0-1 (.000%) -- tied for the 45th-most defeats.
- Mercer has tied for the second-most Quadrant 2 losses in the nation (two).
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
- Stacie Jones: 11 PTS, 9.4 REB, 52.5 FG%
- Mackenzie Johnson: 9 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Briana Peguero: 10.4 PTS, 31.3 FG%, 37 3PT% (10-for-27)
- Deja Williams: 7.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 25.6 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Ashlee Locke: 5.2 PTS, 41.4 FG%
Mercer Performance Insights
- The Bears put up 63 points per game (240th in college basketball) while giving up 72.6 per contest (293rd in college basketball). They have a -48 scoring differential and have been outscored by 9.6 points per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.