Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +8000 as of December 10, the Atlanta Falcons aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: -175
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Falcons in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Falcons Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+8000), the Falcons are 11th-best in the NFL. They are far below that, 23rd, according to computer rankings.
- The Falcons were +8000 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and are now the same.
- With odds of +8000, the Falcons have been given a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 4-8-0 this season.
- Out of 12 Falcons games this season, four have gone over the total.
- The Falcons have a 4-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- This season, Atlanta has been the underdog four times and won two of those games.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Falcons rank 18th in the NFL with 328.6 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 10th in total defense (315.9 yards allowed per contest).
- The Falcons are putting up 18.8 points per game on offense this year (24th in NFL), and they are giving up 20 points per game (seventh) on the other side of the ball.
Falcons Impact Players
- In 12 games, Bijan Robinson has run for 756 yards (63.0 per game) and three TDs.
- In the passing game, Robinson has three touchdowns, with 35 receptions for 266 yards.
- In 11 games, Desmond Ridder has thrown for 2,029 yards (184.5 per game), with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions, completing 63.3%.
- On the ground, Ridder has scored four TDs and accumulated 180 yards.
- In 12 games, Tyler Allgeier has rushed for 492 yards (41.0 per game) and three scores.
- In the passing game, Drake London has scored two times, hauling in 46 balls for 573 yards (52.1 per game).
- Jessie Bates III has been wreaking havoc on defense, registering five INTs and 92 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and eight passes defended for the Falcons.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+150000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||L 20-6||+1600|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||L 23-7||+2000|
|5||October 8||Texans||W 21-19||+5000|
|6||October 15||Commanders||L 24-16||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||W 16-13||+15000|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||L 28-23||+100000|
|9||November 5||Vikings||L 31-28||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||L 25-23||+150000|
|12||November 26||Saints||W 24-15||+12500|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||W 13-8||+75000|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+100000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 10 at 5:18 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.