Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Atlanta Falcons at the moment have +8000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: -175
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Falcons in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Falcons Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Oddsmakers rate the Falcons much higher (12th-best in the league) than the computer rankings do (23rd).
- In terms of winning the Super Bowl, the Falcons currently have the same odds, going from +8000 at the beginning of the season to +8000.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Falcons have a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 4-8-0 this season.
- The Falcons have played 12 games this year and four of them have hit the over.
- The Falcons have won four of the eight games they were the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- This season, Atlanta has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Falcons are putting up 328.6 yards per game on offense (18th in NFL), and they rank 10th on the other side of the ball with 315.9 yards allowed per game.
- The Falcons are averaging 18.8 points per game on offense, which ranks them 24th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank seventh, allowing 20 points per contest.
Falcons Impact Players
- On the ground, Bijan Robinson has three TDs and has gained 756 yards (63.0 per game).
- In addition, Robinson has 35 receptions for 266 yards and three TDs.
- In 11 games, Desmond Ridder has passed for 2,029 yards (184.5 per game), with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions, completing 63.3%.
- Also, Ridder has run for 180 yards and four scores.
- Tyler Allgeier has rushed for 492 yards (41.0 per game) and three scores in 12 games.
- Drake London has 46 receptions for 573 yards (52.1 per game) and two TDs in 11 games.
- Jessie Bates III has totaled five picks to go with 92 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended in 12 games for the Falcons.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+150000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||L 20-6||+1600|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||L 23-7||+1600|
|5||October 8||Texans||W 21-19||+5000|
|6||October 15||Commanders||L 24-16||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||W 16-13||+15000|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||L 28-23||+100000|
|9||November 5||Vikings||L 31-28||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||L 25-23||+150000|
|12||November 26||Saints||W 24-15||+12500|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||W 13-8||+75000|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+100000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.