Georgia Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Georgia Bulldogs (4-3) are outside the conversation to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +15000 on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Starting at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, December 1, the Bulldogs host the Mercer Bears. Georgia is favored by 14.5 points (the point total is set at 139.5).
Georgia NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||57th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Georgia Team Stats
- Georgia scores 70.4 points per game (267th in college basketball) and gives up 71.1 (182nd in college basketball) for a -5 scoring differential overall.
- The Bulldogs are 3-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 0-3 in neutral-site games this year.
- Georgia is perfect at 3-0 as the favorite and has one win (1-3) as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Bulldogs are 2-0. They also have won every game decided by two possessions or less (2-0).
- Georgia has gotten things done when hitting the court as the favorites this season, holding a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 2-0 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Georgia and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Georgia Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 1-3 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Georgia is 1-3 (.250%) -- tied for the 17th-most wins, but also tied for the second-most losses.
- Against Quadrant 3 opponents, Georgia is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 49th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Georgia Players
- The Bulldogs' scoring leader is Noah Thomasson, who puts up 13.4 points per game.
- Justin Hill leads Georgia with 2.7 assists per game and Russel Tchewa paces the squad with 5.9 rebounds per matchup.
- Jabri Abdur-Rahim is the top three-point shooter for the Bulldogs, knocking down 2.4 per contest.
- Silas Demary Jr. leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe collects 1.0 block an outing to pace Georgia.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.