Georgia Tech Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers don't project much out of the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-2), listing them with +50000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Yellow Jackets host the Duke Blue Devils, starting at 2:15 PM ET on Saturday, December 2. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
Georgia Tech NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||77th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Georgia Tech Team Stats
- Georgia Tech scores 72.8 points per game (225th in college basketball) and gives up 73.8 (236th in college basketball) for a -5 scoring differential overall.
- The Yellow Jackets are 3-1 at home and 0-1 on the road this year.
- Georgia Tech is 2-1 when playing as favorites, while picking up one win (1-1) when listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Yellow Jackets are 1-1. They also have been victorious only once in games decided by two possessions or less (1-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Georgia Tech and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Georgia Tech Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Georgia Tech has tied for the 10th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Georgia Tech Players
- Miles Kelly leads the Yellow Jackets in scoring (19.4 points per game) and rebounding (6.6 rebounds per game).
- Kyle Sturdivant paces the squad with 3.4 assists per game.
- Dabbo Coleman connects on 2.2 threes per game to lead the Yellow Jackets.
- Ibrahima Sacko leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Kowacie Reeves collects 1.6 blocks a game to pace Georgia Tech.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.