A third fire in just over a week broke out at a Savannah apartment complex Sunday night.
It happened around 11 p.m. Sunday at the Stratford Arms Apartments off of Tibet Avenue on Savannah's south side.
The fire broke out in a vacant apartment on the second floor. Savannah Fire said they were able to contain the fire to the one unit. No one was displaced and no injuries were reported.
This is the third fire to take place at Stratford Arms in a little over a week which has Stratford residents and fire officials very concerned.
The first fire happened last Sunday night when a trash can was set on fire, causing damage to the building. The second fire happened the following night when the pool house, which is located in the middle of the complex, caught fire endangering several units. The pool house was destroyed but luckily no units were damaged. Officials called both fires suspicious.
Now, a third fire Sunday night has Savannah Metro and Savannah Fire working with arson investigators to try and figure out what is going on.