Advertisement

Firefighters put out car fire in Candler parking lot

Published: Jun. 11, 2013 at 7:21 PM EDT|Updated: Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:21 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - Firefighters responded to a car fire in the parking lot of Candler Hospital Tuesday afternoon.

The car caught fire after the driver saw smoke coming from under the hood and attempted to park. The driver lifted the hood and the engine overheated, catching fire.

Firefighters put the flames out quickly and the surrounding cars only had minimal damage.

No one was injured in the incident.

Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.