Bus catches fire after mechanical issues

Published: Feb. 20, 2014 at 8:24 PM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - According to Southside Assistant Fire Chief Futrell, a firewas reported at the bus station on Gamble Road at approximately 1:30 p.m.

Futrellsaid that mechanical problems in a bus engine caused the fire.

Firefighters wereable to get the fire out before the school bus sustained any damage, and therewere no injuries.

Copyright 2014 WTOC. All rights reserved.