Advertisement

Showers, thunderstorms linger throughout the week

Updated: Jul. 29, 2018 at 10:22 AM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - There will be abundant moisture between the Atlantic with high pressure and inland low pressure that will persist across the area into later this week, keeping rain chances higher than normal.

Sunday it will be partly sunny with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs will be around 90 with south winds at 5 to 10 mph and a 50 percent chance of rain. Sunday night it will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows will be in the mid-70s with southeast winds 5 to 10 mph and a 50 percent chance of rain.

Monday's forecast is mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon as well. Highs will be around 90 with south winds 5 to 10 mph. The chance of rain will be around 60 percent. Monday night will be mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms are likely, mainly in the evening. Lows will be in the mid-70s with south winds at 5 to 10 mph. The chance for rain is around 60 percent.

On Tuesday it is likely there will be showers and thunderstorms. Highs will be around 90 with south winds at 5 to 10 mph. The chance of rain is around 70 percent. Tuesday night it will mostly be cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows will be in the mid-70s with a 40 percent chance of rain.

Wednesday brings showers and thunderstorms with highs around 90. The chance of rain is at 60 percent. Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows will be in the mid-70s and the chance of rain is at 50 percent.

On Thursday there will be showers and thunderstorms with highs in the upper 80s and the chance of rain at 60 percent. Thursday night brings showers with a chance of thunderstorms. Lows will be in the lower 70s and the chance of rain is at 60 percent.

Friday will have some showers with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs will be in the upper 80s with a 60 percent chance of rain. Friday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows will be in the mid-70s with a 40 percent chance of rain.

Saturday will be partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs will be in the upper 80s with a 50 percent chance of rain.

Copyright 2018 WTOC. All rights reserved.